Saturday, July 12, 2008

Uganda's Football Team Left Fatherless

I just read that Laszlo Czaba, the Ugandan national football team head coach has signed a three year contract with hearts football club of Scotland. Now that should not be a problem except for one issue, this country has not participated in the African Nation’s cup for about three decades now and Czaba seemed to show us some light at the end of the tunnel. But ooops he’s gone for greener pastures. Sometimes I just do not know how to express my disillusionment.

Not to blame Czaba, but he should have waited and at least helped us qualify before thinking of leaving. Now I just do not know what next. Anyway good luck boy and I hope you do not get sucked too soon like the other coaches at that club before you. The club owner Vladimir Romanov is not an easy man to deal with.

No comments: